The Community Club at Fort Indiantown Gap is open to the public and offers a charming venue for your next wedding, anniversary, conference, retirement ceremony, or other special occasion. It features plenty of flexible meeting/banquet space with a dedicated professional catering staff, creative cuisine, and superb service.
We understand choice of venue is one of the most important decisions you will make in preparation for your event. Let the Fort Indiantown Gap Community Club provide the attention, service, flexibility, affordability, and individualism you deserve. We also offer catering services in the historic Keystone Lodge.
The Keystone Conference Center (KCC) Conference Center complex consists of the main conference center building (Bldg. 17-104), a 10,000 square foot structure, and the adjacent Sergeants' Grove Picnic Area. The KCC was dedicated on 14 May 2010. Located on a wooded site on the side of Blue Mountain, above Marquette Lake, the Keystone Conference Center offers the ideal location for a wide variety of official and unofficial functions. The KCC is a multi-purpose facility.
The KCC also offers top-notch facilities for official meetings, conferences and functions for the Pennsylvania National Guard and other state and federal agencies. The perfect site for an off-site meeting or conference of state government agencies with offices in Harrisburg. Fort Indiantown Gap is just 20 miles from Harrisburg, but the location and setting of the KCC provides just the right degree of separation from the day-to-day demands of the office while maintaining robust communications capabilities.
- Great Hall: This beautiful 3,500 square foot hall features an imposing stone fireplace and is adorned with the unit crests of the Pennsylvania Army and Air Guard. It can seat 350 when configured auditorium style, about 250 in a classroom setup and 175 for dinner.
- Meeting/Conference Rooms: The KCC has three conference/meeting rooms, ranging in size from 500 square feet to 200 square feet. The two larger rooms can be set up with tables or auditorium style. Capacities range from 12 to 40 persons depending on configuration.
- Social Area: The KCC features a social area that will hold about 160 people for a reception or gathering. It features a lunch/break area and a counter or bar for social functions.
- Patios: Two patios adjoin the Conference Center main building with picnic table seating.
- Kitchen: The KCC contains a full commercial kitchen.
- Parking: Paved parking for 125 vehicles is available adjacent to the Center.
- Accessibility: The KCC is accessible for persons with disabilities.
Sergeants' Grove Picnic Area: The adjoining Sergeants' Grove Picnic Area is available for outdoor events. It contains a picnic pavilion that can seat 165 individuals, restrooms, and kitchen house.
IT and Audiovisual: The KCC has full network connectivity with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (CWOPA) and military computer networks. Network connections need to be activated on an as-needed basis. The center has robust audiovisual capabilities, including sound systems and digital projector systems.